Sunday, April 16, 2006

cherry blossoms


take the lead ; 3 stars for fabfabfab moves and soundtrack but thin plot
tristan and isolde ; 3 stars for eye candy but waning interest

appletini ; 5 stars! we thank belle.

new cathay ; 4 stars! comfy theatre seats and great surround system. exciting upcoming stores (Ben&Jerry's cafe!) and flea market. (great buys! creditory to belle again..) thumbs up for budding local designers.

first in two weeks ; 4 stars! yes, they make or break our days secretly~ though we hate to admit it.


And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise


this stars system makes me feel like some critic.


& God knows how critical i am of myself
on many aspects
as well as the slowly but surely gathering part on all yous exploitation of one me
minor and major
but i'll be there.

off to rest my eyes
and my case on you,
one of a few.
(: